- U11 Sun 4th October Training Cancelled due to water logged pitches
- Home Pitch Location
- Upcoming Fixtures
- This Week
Welcome to Ironsides U11s. A non-selective community club, Ironsides has one of the largest mini sections in the country.
The season starts on 13th September
The U11 section caters for those in Year 6 at school. This is the second year of contact with boys and girls having fun on a Sunday morning with training starting at 10am prompt and running until midday. Please note that gumshields are mandatory to be able to participate in training sessions this year.
Festivals are organised by the club throughout the season both home and away where Ironsides teams will play against other clubs.
Essential cold weather kit and branded Ironsides kit is on sale weekly at the club. Layering up with base layers and the cold/wet weather overlay kit is also recommended as are the hats through the cold winter months. For festivals hosted away from Ironsides the full Ironsides kit of shirt, shorts and socks together with suitable boots is required.
Ironsides is a volunteer run club so all parents are asked and expected to do their bit within an age group in which they have a child playing.
T: 07919 550104
T: 07717 512234
U11 Head Coach
T: 07985 247496
u11 Head Coach
T: 07801 099450
(Dog-free area near the Skylark Café)
This week U11s - Sunday 25th October
- Training will take place on Wandsworth Common, to the left of the Skylark Cafe
- Times will be confirmed on selection, but the whole period of the booking is 9.00am to 12.00noon, so please be prepared to arrive early or go on to end of the session
- It is not possible for you to choose a session (sorry)
- Non-responders will not be included in selection
For the time being, we are not accepting new players or trials whilst we settle into the new season.
Joe, Sarah and Anton